World War Z Skills List and Classes Guide

World War Z Skills List and Classes Guide

admin No Comment
Guides

World War Z Skills List and Classes Description

App oroscopo (ma non solo) con 29 trojan: 30mila utenti infettati su Play Store
Tuesday October 30, 2018

L’ESET ha comunicato di aver scovato ben 29 trojan nascosti tra diverse applicazioni presenti su Play Store e liberi di agire dallo scorso agosto ad ottobre, colpendo gli smartphone di 30mila, ignari, utenti. Le app in questione sono perlopiù a tema oroscopo, ma sono diverse anche le applicazioni che promettono di gestire la batteria o […]

The post App oroscopo (ma non solo) con 29 trojan: 30mila utenti infettati su Play Store appeared first on W88yes.

Class:

OnePlus 6T, ora spuntano i render stampa ufficiali
Monday October 01, 2018

Siamo davvero agli sgoccioli: stamattina, in questo articolo, vi abbiamo parlato degli accessori (con relativi prezzi) di OnePlus 6T. Dell’attesissimo nuovo top di gamma del produttore cinese, atteso per il prossimo 17 ottobre, nel tardo pomeriggio sono spuntati anche quelli che possono essere definiti come i primi render stampa ufficiali. Le immagini che troverete in […]

The post OnePlus 6T, ora spuntano i render stampa ufficiali appeared first on W88yes.

Gunslinger – “For those who skip the questions and shoot first, the Gunslinger is loaded with an arsenal of weapon damage and ammo-boosting perks to mow down the dead.”

Apex Legends: Hitbox Changes & Information
Thursday March 07, 2019

Current hit box information: Wraith – 33 square cmLifeline – 37 square cm – 12% increaseBloodhound – 37 square cm – 12% increaseMirage – 44 square cm – 33% increaseBangalore – 44 square cm – 33% increasePathfinder – 63 square cm – 90% increaseCaustic – 68 square cm – 105% increaseGibraltar – 79 square cm […]

The post Apex Legends: Hitbox Changes & Information appeared first on W88yes.

Skills Tree

Starter – Gimme A Reason – Start with a frag grenade and compact SMG. Movement has no effect on weapon accuracy, recoil effect also reducedLevel 1 – Fire In The Hole – Frag Grenades Can Kill 25%more targetsLevel 2  – Impact Grenade – Frag grenades explode on impactLevel 3 – Power Nap- Unequipped weapons automatically reloads after 10 secondsLevel 4 – Swapping Mags – Reload speed increased by 25% on all weaponsLevel 5 – Front line Supply – Headshots made with primary or secondary automatically restores 5% rounds to the magazinesLevel 6 – Adrenaline – Reloading a weapon with less than 25% ammo in the magazine provides a 50% reload speed boost for 5 secondsLevel 7 – Heavy Metal – Starts with improved MAGS machine gun that deals 25% more damage and has 25% more ammo. All MAGS Machinegun pickups improvedLevel 8 – Gunner – Start with sporting carbine PAC-15Level 9 – This is My Rifle – Start with the ARK-103 Assault RifleLevel 10 – Seek And Destroy – All active special zombies within a radius of 20 meter will be automatically markedLevel 11 – Bounty Hunter – Deal 25% more damage to special zombiesLevel 12 – Wheatgrass – Health increased by 25%Level 13 – Sleight of Hands – Switch weapons 50% fasterLevel 14 Gun Fanatic – Draining primary and then secondary weapons magazines automatically reloads primary weaponLevel 15- Last Resort – While both primary and secondary weapon magazines are dry you can do two more melee strikes without fatigue and damage 1 more target with each melee strikeLevel 16 – Rage Mode – When pinned down you will automatically rise up and push your attacker back (does not affect special zombies)Level 17 – Welcoming Committee – Stationary machine gun ammo increased by 25% for all teammatesLevel 18 – Start with a S890 shorty in your secondary weapon slotLevel 19 – Senjata – Start with a Senjata PDW in your secondary weapon slotLevel 20 – My Bad – Friendly fire damage reduced by 50%Level 21 – Deep Pocket – Carried ammo capacity for Primary and secondary weapons increased by 25%Level 22 – Desperado – Pistol damage increased by 25%Level 23 – Free refill – restore 1% of primary weapon ammo for each kill made with equipmentLevel 24 – Work Bell – Max Number of frag grenades increased to 3Level 25 – Executioner – Killing 15 zombies in rapid succession gives 25% chance to refill one equipment chargeLevel 26 – Eagle Eye – 50% chance to refill one frag grenade by kill special zombies with headshotsLevel 27 – Annihilator – Primary, secondary, and Heavy deal 15% more damageLevel 28 – switcheroo – switching between primary and secondary weapons increases firearm damage by 25% for 3 secondsLevel 29 – Thrifty – Reloading a weapon with less than 25% ammo in a magazine provides a 25% firearm damage boost for 5 secondsLevel 30 – Warface – Killing 25 zombies in a rapid succession grants 50% firearm damage boost to the entire team for 20 seconds

Class:

Hellraiser –  “Enough explosives can solve any problem! Hellraisers come armed with C4 and other tools for effective crowd control.”

Skills

Starter – Demoman – Start with C4, Shotgun, and Hailstorm MGLLevel 1 – Throwing Arm – Throw distance of a C4 increased by 50%Level 2 – Here Kitty – C4 will attract zombies for 5 seconds after being plantedLevel 3 – Not Today – You may become incapacitated 1 additional time before dyingLevel 4 – Welcome Mat- Claymores can kill 25% more targets. Start with claymoresLevel 5 – Green Fingered – Planting speed of claymores increased by 50%. 10% chance to plant Claymore at no cost to your equipment. Start with ClaymoresLevel6 – Welcoming Committee – Any mortar used by you or teammates can kill 25% more targetsLevel 7 – Unshakeable – Self inflicted explosive damage reduced by 60%Level 8 – Direct Blast – You deal 100% more damage to zombies with all explosivesLevel 9 – Nimble Thumbs – All shotgun reload speed increased by 50%Level 10 – Demolition Squad – Explosive equipment can kill 25% more targets. Applies to whole teamLevel 11 – Bounty Hunter – Deals 25% more damage to special zombiesLevel 12 – Wheatgrass – Health increased by 25%Level 13 – Walk Softly – Start with a S890 ShotgunLevel 14 – Tooled Up – Increase claymore capacity to 4 and C4 to 3Level 15 – Pickpocket – Killing 15 zombies in rapid succession gives 25% chance to refill one equipment chargeLevel 16 – I’ll Take That – Killing a special zombie grants 25% chance to refill one equipment chargeLevel 17 – Free Refill I – Restores 1% of primary weapon ammo for each kill made with equipmentLevel 18 – Free Refill II – Each kill made with equipment restores 1 rounds to your primary weapon magazineLevel 19 – Third Hand – Killing 15 zombies in rapid succession instantly reloads your primary weaponLevel 20 – Hollywood – Explosive and fire damage to yourself and teammates reduced by 30%Level 21 – Scorched Earth – Claymore and C4 will set nearby areas on fireLevel 22 – Deep Pockets – Carried ammo capacity for heavy weapon increased by 25%Level 23 – Hole Punch – Shotgun Range increased by 50%Level 24 – Senjata – Start with a Senjata PDW in your secondary weapon slotLevel 25 – Thumper – Start with the Thumper GL in your secondary weapon slotLevel 26 – Heavy Rain – Start with improved hailstorm MGL that does 50% more damage, and has 50% more ammo. All Hailstorm MGL pickup improved for youLevel 27 – Knock Knock – Start with a breaching chargeLevel 28 – Job Satisfaction – Killing 15 zombies in rapid succession grants a temporary health boostLevel 29 – Predator – Killing special zombies boosts firearm damage by 50% for 10 secondsLevel 30 – Technician – C4, Claymore Landmines and MGL can kill 25% more targets

Class:

Medic – “Sometimes the best way to fight the undead is keeping your teammates from becoming one of them. Armed with a Stim Pistol, Medics can heal fellow survivors from a distance and help keep the chaos under control.”

Skill Tree

Starter – Booster Shot – Start with a stim pistol, compact SMG, and free Medkit.Using Medkit on a teammate also apply 25% effect on youLevel 1 – Doctor In The house – Medkit heals 10% moreLevel 2 – Triage – Apply Medkit 50% fasterLevel 3 – Sugar Coated – Healing a teammate with a medkit also grants them a temporary health boostLevel 4 – Patch Up – Restores 30% health to teammate after reviving themLevel 5 – Paramedic – revive speed increased by 50%Level 6 – Pick Me Up – Any teammate revived by you will gain a temporary health boostLevel 7 – Big Pharma – max Number of Stim Pistol charges increased to 4Level 8 – Painkiller – Stim Pistol gives 25% more temporary health and its effects last 50% longerLevel 9 – Empathy – Using the Stim Pistol on a teammate will also apply 50% of its effect to youLevel 10 – Tenacity – All incapacitated team members will stay alive for 30% longerLevel 11 – Second Wind – 25% chance to regain 25% health and keep going instead of becoming incapacitated (cooldown 60 seconds)Level 12 – Wheatgrass – Health increased by 25%Level 13 – Navy Seal – Start with SMG TMP5Level 14 – Efficiency – 25% chance of using a Medkit without depleting your supplyLevel 15 – Good Karma – Using Medkit on a teammate will also apply 50% of its effect to youLevel 16 – Combat Medic – Killing 15 zombies in rapid succession gives 10% chance to receive a MedkitLevel 17 – Free Hugs – 25% chance of using the Stim Pistol without depleting its chargeLevel 18 – Pickpocket – Killing 15 zombies in rapid succession gives 25% chance to refill on equipment chargeLevel 19 – I’ll Take That – Killing a special zombie gives 50% chance to restore one equipment chargeLevel 20 – Fighting Chance – Using the Stim Pistol on a teammate who is pinned will get them to their feetLevel 21 – Forgive to Forget – friendly fire damage reduced by 25% for all team membersLevel 22 – In The Zone – using a Stim Pistol or Medkit adds a 50% firearm damage boost for 10 secondsLevel 23 – Fighting Pit – Firearm damage increased by 25% when your whole team have more than 50% healthLevel 24 – Battle Surgeon – Stim Pistol heals 10% of health in addition to the boost effectLevel 25 – What Was in That? – Stim Pistol effect gives 4 additional melee strikes without fatigue for 20 secondsLevel 26 – Secret Ingredient – Stim Pistol grants additional masking effect lasting 5 secondsLevel 27 – Lobotomy – Restore 2 rounds in magazine for each headshot made with SMGLevel 28 – Swapping Mags! – SMGs’ reload speed increased by 25%Level 29 – Adrenaline – reload speed increased by 50% when health is below 25%Level 30 – Doctor’s Bag – Medkits used by you and your teammates restore 10% more health

Class:

Fixer– “When versatility in any situation is the highest priority, the Fixer is there for you, starting out with an explosive ammo case and several teammate ammo-restoring perks.”

Skill Tree

Starter – Mule – Start with Supply Bag and Scout Rifle. Increase carried ammo capacity for primary and secondary weapons by 10% for all teammatesLevel 1 – Kickback – When a teammate uses your Supple Bad there is a 20% chance you will also gain explosive ammoLevel 2 – Armory – Using a Supply Bag gives a 15% chance to restore one equipment chargeLevel 3- Paramedic – Revive speed increased by 50%Level 4 -Night Owl – masking grenades grant an additional temporary health boost. Start with Masking Grenades.Level 5 – Side Effects – Masking Grenade gas is lethal to zombies. Start with masking GrenadesLevel 6 – Stand By Me – Increase firearm damage by 50% for 10 seconds when reviving or unpinning a teammateLevel 7 – Knock Knock – Start with breaching chargesLevel 8 – Give ’em hell – reviving a teammate grants explosive ammo for both of youLevel 9 – Cloakroom – Revive a teammate grants masking effect for 3 seconds for both of youLevel 10 – Please Stand Up – If everyone in a team is incapacitated or pinned by a zombie then the fixer is able to stand upLevel 11 – My Round I – Increase carried ammo capacity for primary and secondary weapons by 10% for you and all teammatesLevel 12 -Wheatgrass – Health increased by 25%Level 13 – Gunner – Start with Sporting Carbine PAC-15Level 14 – One for the Road – Max masking grenade capacity increased to 2 and Supply Bag capacity to 2Level 15 – Pickpocket – Kill 15 zombies in rapid succession for a 25% chance to refill your equipment by one chargeLevel 16 – Scavenger – 25% chance to restore one equipment charge by killing a special zombieLevel 17 – Instant Replay – Anyone that uses your supply bag restores 20% of their primary weapon ammunitionLevel 18 – Under The Table – Anyone entering masking grenade gas cloud restores 20% of primary weapon ammoLevel 19 – Go Get ‘Em – Reviving a teammate will restore 15% of primary weapons ammunition for you and your teammateLevel 20 – Efficiency – Supply bag contains 25% more explosive ammo. Masking grenade effect duration increased by 5 secondsLevel 21 – Lighting Hands – All semi automatic rifles’ reload speed increased by 25%Level 22 – Powershot – All semi automatic rifles gain increased penetrationLevel 23 – Start with a Casull 6 in your secondary weapon slotLevel 24 – Fourth of July – Supply Bag contains 25% more explosives ammoLevel 25 – Shadow Walker – Masking Grenade effect duration increased by 3 secondsLevel 26 – Darkness Falls – Masking Grenade gas cloud duration is increased by 3 seconds. Start with Masking GrenadesLevel 27 – My Round II – Increase carried ammo capacity for heavy weapons by 10% for all teammatesLevel 28 – Bandolier – Mortar and Stationary machine gun ammo capacity increased by 25% for all team. Durability of defenses increased by 25% for all team.Level 29 – The Big Five O – Start with improved BF25 Payload Rifle that deals 25% more damage and has 50% more ammo. All BF25 Payload Rifle pickups for you also improved.Level 30 – Corporate Power Nap – Unequipped weapon automatically reloads every 10 seconds for all teammates

Class:

Slasher –  “For warriors with a sense of elegance, the best way to kill is with your trusty blade. Slashers have perks that increase melee damage and effectiveness while their armed tasers deliver electrifying results.”

Skill Tree

Starter – Shock Troops – Start with Stun Gun and compact SMG. Perform additional melee strikes before becoming tired. Melee strikes damage two targets instead of one.Level 1 – Crowd Control – Push radius from melee attacks increased by 50%Level 2 – All Elbows – Movement speed penalty when zombies are very close reduced by 100%Level 3 – Rooted – The Number of zombies required to pin you down is increased from 8 to 12Level 4 – Juiced Up – Stun Gun effect duration increased by 100%Level 5 – Zeus – Increase stun gun range by 50% and target count to 20Level 6 – High Voltage – Stun gun damage increased by 100%Level 7 – Bullet-dodger – Take 90% less friendly fire from bullets while performing melee attacksLevel 8 – Nimble – Take 50% less damage while performing melee attacksLevel 9 – With My Last Breath – Melee strikes damage 1 more target when health is below 25%Level 10 – Slice and Dice – You and all teammates can perform more melee strikes (+2) before becoming tiredLevel 11 – Trophy Hunter – Deal 25% more damage to special zombiesLevel 12 – Wheatgrass – Health increased by 25%Level 13 – Silent Killer – Start with an TMP5 SMG with silencer upgradeLevel 14 – Vigour – Killing 10 zombies in rapid succession with a melee weapon grants temporary health boostLevel 15 – Cloak And Dagger – Killing 10 zombies in rapid succession with a melee weapon grants a masking effectLevel 16 – Third Hand – Killing 10 zombies with melee attacks in rapid succession instantly reloads your primary weaponLevel 17 – Shock therapy – You will not become fatigued when melee attacking zombies electrified by the stun gunLevel 18 – Heavy metal – Start with improved Taiga-12 Heavy Assault Shotgun that deals 25% more damage and has 25% more ammo. All Taiga-12 Heavy Assault Shotgun pickups for you also improved.Level 19 – Battle Cry – Automatically stand up from being pinned after 5 secondsLevel 20 – Executioner I – Perform 1 more melee strike before becoming tired. Melee damage increased by 50%Level 21 – Executioner II – Perform 1 more melee strike before becoming tired. Melee damage increased by 50%Level 22 – Samurai – Killing 15 zombies in rapid succession allows you to hit 1 more target per melee strike for 10 secondsLevel 23 – Bloodlust – Killing special zombies with a melee weapon will increase firearm damage by 50% for 10 secondsLevel 24 – Spare Batteries – Max capacity for stun gun charges increased to 4Level 25 – Pickpocket – Killing 15 zombies in rapid succession gives 25% chance to refill one charge to your equipmentLevel 26 – Loan Shark – Killing a special zombie gives a 25% chance to restore one charge to your equipmentLevel 27 – Flash Sale – Using the stun gun restores 1% of your primary weapons ammunition for every target you stunLevel 28 – Swapping Mags! SMGs’ reload speed increased by 25%Level 29 – Adrenaline – Reload speed increased by 50% when health is below 25%Level 30 – Blade Master – Melee strikes damage 1 more target

Class:

Exterminator – “Fire is the answer! Armed with Molotov cocktails and increased fire damage, the Exterminator just wants to watch the undead burn.”

Skill Tree

Starter – Firestarter – Start with molotov and shotgun. You deal 25% more damage to zombies during swarm attacksLevel 1 – Pyromaniac – Molotov’s fire damage increased by 50%Level 2 – Hangover – Molotovs burn 50% longerLevel 3 – Crowd Control – Push radius from melee attacks increased by 50%Level 4 -Rage Mode – When pinned down you will automatically rise up and push your attackers back (does not affect special zombies)Level 5 – All Elbows – Movement speed penalty when zombies are very close reduced by 100%Level 6 -rooted – The number of zombies required to pin you down is increased from 8 to 12Level 7 – Dragon Hide – fire resistance increased by 90%Level 8 – Heavy metal – Start with improved RPGL4 that deals 100% more damage. All RPGL4 pickups for you also improvedLevel 9 – Heavy Metal II – Start with improved Taiga-12 Heavy Assault Shotgun that deals 25% more damage, and has 25% more ammo. All Taiga-12 Heavy Assault Shotgun pickups for you also improvedLevel 10 – Bandolier – Mortar and Stationary Machine Gun ammo capacity increased by 25% for all team. Durability of defenses increased by 25% for all teamLevel 11 – Deep Pockets – carried ammo capacity for primary and secondary weapons increased by 25%Level 12 – Wheatgrass – Health increased by 25%Level 13 – Rifleman – Start with ARK-103 Assault RifleLevel 14 – Green Fingered – Planting speed of Claymores is increased by 50%. Claymores can kill 25% more targets. Start with ClaymoreLevel 15 – Fire Trap – Claymore explosions set fire to surrounding area. Star with ClaymoreLevel 16 – Combat Engineer – 20% chance to restore an expended Defense kitLevel 17 – Second Wind – 100% chance to regain 25% health and keep going instead of becoming incapacitatedLevel 18 – Job Satisfaction – Killing 15 zombies in rapid succession gives 100% chance to gain temporary health boostLevel 19 – Cloak and Dagger – Killing 15 zombies in rapid succession grants masking effect for 3 secondsLevel 20 – Hollywood II – Explosive and fire damage dealt to yourself and your teammates reduced by 50%Level 21 – Broad Shoulders – heavy weapon ammo capacity increased by 25%Level 22 – Bullet Rain – All fully automatic weapons’ reload speed increased by 25%Level 23 – Third Hand – killing 15 zombies in rapid succession instantly reloads your primary weaponLevel 24 – Party at my place – Maximum molotov capacity increased to 3 and claymore capacity to 4Level 25 – Pickpocket – Killing 15 zombies in rapid succession gives 25% chance to refill one charge to your equipmentLevel 26 – Thrifty – 15% chance of using the claymore or molotov without depleting an equipment chargeLevel 27 – Know-how – Molotovs and claymores can kill 25% more targetsLevel 28 – Hot sauce – Molotov’s splash damage increased by 50%Level 29 – Ghost – Automatically receive masking effect if you are the last of your team still standing (does not apply if you are incapacitated or pinned)Level 30 – Daredevil – When there are more than 30 zombies in the area, firearm damage is increased by 25% and number of melee strikes before becoming fatigue is increased by 2
The post World War Z Skills List and Classes Guide appeared first on Gamers Greed.